Friday, July 16, 2010

Manolo who???

.

I am beginning to have a serious obsession with Trashion Fashion. I keep walking around my apartment looking at things I can redo or add some Kelby-flair too. I spotted these lime green shoes underneath my bed and knew that these HAD to be my next project. I slapped some teal paint on them (a few too many coats probably) and then added some of my favorite Martha Stewart glitter mixed with Modge Podge (my FAV) to keep the glitter on the shoe!

Side note--I've decided my life would be oh so boring without Martha Stewart glitter. Thank you Martha for bringing it into my life.

I do not feel like these shoes are quite complete....but I just love them so much and wanted to wear them to work today. I need to finish up a little bit on the trim and just make them look more polished. But you get the general idea.

Live it. Love it. Make it.
Kelby

0 comments