Thursday, February 24, 2011

I :heart: freezer paper!!

.

Well Sister posted a blog last week about making Big Dub a Valentine's Day shirt using freezer paper...and her genuis is contagious. I went down to Evansville last weekend to hang out and we got crafty! (Honestly, we are crafty and creative on our own...but it's been a long time since Sister and I crafted together.)

Needless to say, we busted out the freezer paper for another round of fun-ness!! I have quite a few babies being born in my life in the next couple of months...so I hit up JoAnn's for some of these cute bibs and got to work!

Clearly, these are for a special little boy who will be here sometime in May.
I'm freaking in love with the mustache one...how funny is that??!?!?!

I couldn't leave BGB out of the mix! She'll be here in about a month and she has to be the best dressed babe in Evansville! :)

I do really love the Rock N Roll one too!

And now I'm on a freezer paper high. What else can I stencil and paint???


9 comments

the cape on the corner said...

loving that mustache one!

Unknown said...

These are darn right adorable. Love them. P.S. I don't see CraftOManiac linked anywhere. If I am mistaken, I apologize. Thanks, Jen

Hopewell Youth said...

SO adorable! Nice work. :)

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

How cute are these! Love
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

Brooke Douglass said...

love these!!!! Did you cut out everything with exacto knife?
I am your newest follower and hope that you will come be a follower at my blog!!! brooke
brookedouglass@yahoo.com
Girl Boy Girl Inspired

Unknown said...

SO cute!!!!!! Love the moustache in particular. :-) I would love it if you would link this project up to my Marvelous Mess party. Each party I pick one entry to feature on my sidebar for a week!! Here is the link:
http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com/2011/02/marvelous-mess-2.html

Heather said...

LOVE the mustache bib!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

love these! i have them saved to feature! thanks for linking up to my link party...

Amanda @ Frills and Frolic said...

Great job girls! I am going to have jump on this freezer paper train!

I featured your project and would love for you to stop by!

Amanda

frillsandfrolic.blogspot.com