Monday, April 4, 2011

spring wreath.

.

Have I mentioned my love for craft blogs lately? Oh ok. If not...I LOVE them!! One of my most favorite things to do every morning is log in to my Google Reader and get caught up on what everyone has been working on. Well I saw this idea over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff and knew instantly that I had to try it. Honestly though, I'm a pink girl...not so much a red girl...so I wanted my rainbow to be heavy on the pink side. And this is my version of this fantastic spring wreath!

I really loved making these little rosettes out of felt. Super easy too (just cut your felt in a circle...I used a cup as a template...and then cut that circle into a spiral. Start wrapping and gluing and you're done!) I love this wreath! I love the way the yarn looks on a styrafoam wreath...but heavens to betsy...that took a long time! It really brightens up the hallway!! I will be linking up to these par-tays this week! Sumo's Sweet Stuff Craftomaniac i heart nap time Under the Table and Dreaming The DIY Show Off The Girl Creative Skip To My Lou

1 comment

Unknown said...

cute cute!!! i need to make some of those felt flowers for my wreath... i just used some fake flowers.