Monday, April 4, 2011

flower halos!

.

My new favorite crafting blog is Honestly WTF! Seriously check these fabulous chicks out when you get a second. They are completely inspiring...and I feel like I want to be their friend.


Well I have seen many a projects on their blog that I am itching to try. But I am uber cramped for time this week so I wanted something easy but super cute at the same time. Enter....Flower Halos! These are so fabulous and super easy to make! I love how they turned my ultra casual Friday ensemble into something (relatively) cute and trendy!

I started out by going to Hob Lob and raiding their fake flower section. I found some fake flowers that (I think) are meant to be bridesmaid flower bouquets. Anyway, they were half off, so I got two--one in cream and one in hot pink! And I'm completely in love with how easy they were. I took some floral wire (coated) and some green felt and my trusty glue gun. Ta Da!!!


1 comment

Unknown said...

that's really cute! I don't think I could pull that off, but very cute on you!