Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dressed to Impress?

.

I'm planning on running the Marine Corps Marathon in October (if I can get entry in April). I'm super excited about it, but also super nervous at the thought of running 26.2 miles. At least the MCM has a decent course--it starts in Arlington National Cemetary, runs through Georgetown, over into the District, through Memorial Mall, and ends at Iwo Jima. Mom and Dad are already planning on make the trip out and we're trying to figure out they best places for them to be so that can see me run, give me goo/bananas if I need them (goo is a technical running term, I promise!), etc. So, while walking through Nordstrom (my mecca) over the weekend, I got the most PERFECT running ensemble for the MCM! I'll be wearing this skirt with a turquoise running top and I'm so excited! I was literally jumping up and down in it in the dressing room!!

Maybe I'll pick me up some hottie Marine in my awesome running outfit! (Or at least my parents will know its me when I pass out at the finish line!)