Wednesday, December 30, 2009

mini photo shoot

.




My girl Kaitlyn Meeks (who is one of the best photographers in the land) came over last week to snap some photos of my crochet wears. I really want to get some "professional" pictures of my stuff and I knew Kaitlyn was the girl to do it. (I personally feel you are more attracted to things if the pictures are good.)
While Kaitlyn was over, she snapped some pictures of me and Yankee (aka the Doodlebug). I LOVE how these turned out. It's funny--as I look at these pictures, and then look at pictures from this time last year, I feel I've changed so much. So much in my life has changed, but I didn't think I looked any different. Wow...the hair is long!!
Anyway, thanks Kaitlyn for being so great.
xoxo
Kelby


1 comment

The Gibson Family said...

You are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!