Monday, June 28, 2010

tramatic morning.

.

Let me tell you a wee little bit about my morning today. Woke up. Made coffee. Did my Bible study. Showered. Got dressed. Headed to work. Walked the three blocks to my office. Sat down at desk. Picked up iPhone to call Sister.

And that's when the trouble began.

I couldn't hear the phone ringing. All Sister could hear was crackling.

GASP! Could it be??!?! Is my iPhone disfunct????

With butterflies in my stomach, I waited patiently (or impatiently...whatever) until 10am when the AT&T store opened. I ran to the mall. But those ladies COULD.NOT.HELP.ME. Told me I had to go to the Apple store. GASP!

Let me back up. I could seriously do EVERYTHING on my phone except make outgoing or receive incoming calls (unless I used the speaker phone). I mean, everything else worked. Facebook.Twitter.WordswithFriends.Texting (PTL).Everything. I was seriously panicking about not being able to answer my phone without using the speaker phone.

Anyway, I hopped in my car. Drove to Keystone. Walked to the Apple Store. Got slightly distracted by everyone using the iPads. Crap...focus Kelby! Found one of the friendly Apple employees who told me I needed an appointment. Seriously? (again, I was distracted by the iPad he was holding. Forgot why I was there for a minute.) Made an appointment for this afternoon.

Poo. I really just wanted my phone situation resolved.

But then. Oh but then. The Apple gods smiled upon me once again....and my phone start working. Seriously. I thought I'd test it once just to see. And it did. It worked. I called Sister and everything.

Seriously....I had no idea I was so obsessed with my phone.

And now I want an iPad.

0 comments