Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trashion.Fashion.Ruffle.Redo.

.

Long time no blog!! Holla....Kelby's back...with avengence!



So, I've been blog hopping lately and found this blog that I'm absolutely in love with. Check it out. I'm getting so many ideas from here, I can't even stand it. All I want to do is stay home and craft my life away. But alas, I cannot do that.



However, it is Sunday afternoon and I've already spent 3 1/2 hours at the pool today. Soooo, I decided I would allow myself some crafting time. I received, from my awesome parents, the Limited Edition Project Runway Brother sewing machine for Christmas this past year...and I haven't made good use of it. So I put the crochet hooks down and decided to sew something. I call it my Trashion Fashion Ruffle Shirt (it's a working title). And I got the idea from this tutorial and I'm in love. Look out friends. Looks like I may just be wearing one-shouldered ruffle shirts ALL SUMMER LONG.



Live it.Love it.Create it. :)
xoxo
Kelby

0 comments