Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?

.

In an effort to be more blog-friendly, I'm going to start participating in Linky Parties. Yeah, I'm not really sure what that means either...but here goes nothing.

Leslie over at Night Owl Crafting does Hooo Are You parties every Tuesday. Smart girl. This is a fun way to get to know other bloggers.

1. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house? Believe it or not, I loathe doing dishes. Yes, I have a dishwasher...and it doesn't matter. I hate putting dishes in. I hate pulling dishes out. I hate having dishes in my sink. I hate doing dishes.

2. What color of shirts do you wear the most? Black. Or gray. But mainly black.

3. Do you have long or short hair? Long hair. I'm like Rapunzel over here...ok that's a slight exaggeration. But it's definitely the longest it has ever been.

4. What time do you usually eat dinner? I like to not eat after 7pm. So anytime before that.

5. What is your favorite dessert? Hmm, that's a good question. I do love me some ice cream, but I also totally enjoy a nice slice of delicious cheesecake. With strawberry toppings. Amazing.

Ok that was kind of fun :)


NightOwlCrafting



6 comments

Anonymous said...

Love your sense of humor! Very cute blog!

Katie said...

Ugh, dishes are my LEAST favorite thing too! I hate doing them. Yuck.

flutter said...

Heh! I hate dishes too that's why I have children LOL!!

Great blog! Thanks for sharing. I hope to hope by soon x

Anonymous said...

So right there with you on the dishes. They are never ending!!!

And PS- Hoo are you Tuesdays are ADDICTING!!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love cheesecake and wearing gray too. Your blog is so cute, by the way.

Bess said...

I am sooo with you on the dishes, absolute worst job ever. The trick for me is to do the cooking and leave the cleanup for everyone else