Wednesday, June 8, 2011

uh...yeah...

.

So yeah. Hmm. Well I've been neglecting the blog front for awhile. No real excuse honestly. I've just been super busy.

Well, that's a slight understatement.

Did you guys know that Indianapolis in May is down right crazy??? And when you're involved with the 500 Festival, it's absolutely insane?? Well...it is.

So that's my (lame) excuse.

I started off the month of May with my third half-marathon (13.1 miles)!!! The Mini-Marathon in Indy is the world's largest half-marathon, with over 35,000 participants! It was so great! We had fantastic weather and got to run on the world famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway (albeit, that was the longest 2 and 1/2 miles ever). But I ran the race with my bestie Mandy...and we even stopped to kiss the yard of bricks on the track.

I'm so thankful that she was my running partner. We had a great time, a great finish and great beers afterwards. Love you girl!!

Before the race...

and after.

0 comments