Wednesday, August 10, 2011

chucks.

.

Ok so I'm a girl that loveloveloves her heels. I love pumps, wedges, boots with massive heels, whatever. The taller the better I say. I loathe flats (unless they are flip flops and I'm at the pool). Seriously, I don't own any flats, except for flip flops.

Until recently.

Good ole Big Sister Burg lives in flats. She's the mom of two and is constantly chasing Big Dub around. But Big Sister Burgess is also super stylish and finds the cutest flats around!

If you've spent any time around the Hicks Girls, you know we have a deep, passionate love in our hearts for Nordstrom. Ahh. Nordstrom. It makes me happy (even though the one downtown Indy closed last month...lets not talk about it. I don't feel like crying today.) What makes us even happier??? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! ahhh. bliss.

Well Big Sister Burg found some awesome sparkly/glittery/shimmery Chuck Taylors at the Anniversary Sale. Since there is no Nordy's in Evansville, she ordered two pairs--trying to figure out the right size for her feet. One pair was too big.

Guess who got that pair???

ME! I officially own my first pair of super glam and super rock star Chuck Taylors!! I actually own flats!
It's the small things in life people.




Aren't these so fab??



0 comments