Thursday, October 28, 2010

forget the hat.

.

I lovelovelove that fall is here right now!!

I love living in Indiana where we actually get to experience all four season!! Sometimes I think fall is a little too short and winter is a little too long, but I still love it.

I'm a hat girl. I love wearing hats. Any kind of hats. But sometimes, I just want to throw my hair in a messy bun on top of my head and you cant wear a hat with that. (well you can, but you'd look silly. and dumb. silly and dumb.)

At the request of my sweet friend Jovanna (don't you just love it when your friends see something and then hope that you can make it!:) ha!), I decided to try my hand at making some of these headband ear-warmer things (for lack of a better term). This is my own pattern and these are super easy to whip up!!
I love that you can do practically any color combination with these!!
I saw this pink cheetah print felt at Hobby Lobby the other day and just bought some, not knowing what I'd do with it. But look at how cute this freaking flower is!!!! LOVE IT!

I usually always put my flowers on pins so that they can be removed if need be.

Love these vintage buttons on the gray one. It looks so old world.


Yes. I'm selling these. I'll be posting them to my Etsy site today or tomorrow. And of course, everything can be customized to whatever color you'd like.
Being fashionable is perfect in every season! :)



2 comments

Jana said...

I love these! I bought a couple last year and wore them as often as possible. I might just have to budget in a couple this year!!

Jana said...

Oh...and I am following you now!