Thursday, October 14, 2010

halloween!!

.

I'm finally getting around to getting all of my Halloween decorations up. I really wanted to make some Halloween subway art for this year. I am LOVING the way it turned out! The orange is actually much brighter than what it looks like on the picture. I added some black Martha Stewart glitter to black paint and painted that along the edges. I wanted it to look a little messed up, and I think I got it!

I got this idea from Eighteen 25's blog (one of my favorites!) and knew I had to recreate it. I just love easy and cheap ways to decorate, and these suckers look so cute scattered throughout my apartment (up high so Yankee can't eat them). In fact, I may or may not have sent a Halloween care package to a certain Air Force solider....and filled it with a bunch of these pumpkins and ghosts! So fun and so cute!



0 comments