Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hooooo Are You!??!?!?!?

.

NightOwlCrafting
1. What was your favorite meal growing up?
This is going to sound weird, but my favorite meal when I was a kid was broccoli with cheese and potatoes. The Mom of The Hicks Girls had an usual philosophy (one that sticks with me today...and will probably pass on to my children at some point): why eat sugary food for breakfast when it's the most important meal of the day? So instead of gathering around the dinner table, the Hicks Fam would gather around the breakfast table...and eat dinner food for breakfast. Tacos. Potatoes. Salads. You name it--it's what we had for breakfast. Steamed broccoli with melted cheese was my favorite! :) nom.nom.
2. What's your favorite month?
September because it's my birthday month. And here in Indiana, September is the perfect start of fall. I love living in a state where we get to experience all four seasons. September is when the cooler weather sets in, the leaves start changing, the college football action is in full swing....perfection!
3. What store is most represented in your wardrobe?
Nordstrom. Hands down. My closet is probably worth a small fortune but I don't care. Nordstrom is my happy place. My sanctuary. My love. :)
4. How many times do you go to the movie theater each month/year?
Probably only a handful times a year. The next time I anticipate being at the movie theater is in November....for the 7th Harry Potter movie!! LOVE ME some 'Arry Potter! :)
5. Fill in the blank--I've never been able to _________?
Get over my irrational fear of spiders. I realize I'm 100 times the size of them and they are probably more scared of me than I am of them (if that's possible) but I don't care. The sight of those eight legs sends me into a complete panic. Hyperventilating. You name it. And to quote Joey from Friends..."Is it on me? I feel like it's on me!" That's how I feel whenever I even think about those stupid little bugs.

0 comments