Tuesday, October 5, 2010

hooooooo are you??!?!?!?

.

NightOwlCrafting
1. If you could add one room to your house, what would it be?
Well, I live in a one bedroom apartment....soooooo, I'd just add another room in general. I would use it as a closet (because mine is overcrowding. What? I have a lot of clothes!), craft room, crap-holder, etc :)

2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
Two. No more. No less.

3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
This year's costume will be epic. I'm deciding between two: The Morton Salt Girl (if the other half of Hicks Girls would find my yellow trench coat) or Ke$ha!

4. If you could erase one item off of the face of the earth, what would it be?
Price tags on gifts. My numero uno pet peeve!! Seriously. HATE THEM.

5. Where do you do your best thinking?
I actually get my best inspiration while I'm sitting at work. Unfortunately, it's never for anything work-related. Either there or Starbucks...or my other happy place...Nordstorm. Walking thru Nordy's (as I affectionately call it) makes me happy. All the colors, smells, textures, etc.--I always leave there feeling more creative (and poorer). :)

6 comments

Pam Emerson said...

That's too funny! Nordy's :) Love it! I'm glad you get inspired there :)

Sasha said...

Who doesn't want another closet!!! I'm with you on that one.

~The Life of Me~

Mary EH! said...

LOL, the term "crap-holder" is just awesome. And I love "Nordy's"!

Anonymous said...

Great answers! A bigger closet is always a plus!

Imperfectly Happy said...

I love your costume idea! :)
Tiff

Mamarazzi said...

Salt Gal...cute!!