Thursday, October 28, 2010

hooot. hoooot. hats. :)

.

I cannot deny it any longer.
I have a deep affection for owls.
No no no...not the real things. Quite frankly, those little hooters scare the living crap out of me.
No, I love owls in fashion. And I LOVE that they are still all the rage right now. So here's my take on some precious little owl hats. I need to find some cute babies to model these for me. But this is what I've spent the majority of my week on. I love coming up with cute color combinations.
Boys. Girls. Owl hats are perfect for everyone!

I love this one above...because it reminds of my Harry Potter and the colors of Griffendor! :)

Teal sparkly yarn from Hobby Lobby makes my day. Literally. I get excited when I see it. I think I want to do an entire blanket out of this yarn.

Oh enough about the teal sparkly yarn...the raspberry sparkly yarn also makes me happy! :)

So cute. I love these hats so very much!
Happy crocheting!

NightOwlCrafting

0 comments