Sunday, January 2, 2011

peacock feathers make me happy.

.

There are many things in life that I love. And while I could go on and on with a list of "Kelby's Loves", I digress. I'll just mention one in this post.
Peacock Feathers. lovelovelove them. Everything about them. My best friend's sister got married this summer and had a peacock feather theme. I was in heaven!
So it should come as no surprise that I decided to make a (long-overdue) peacock feather necklace. I felt totally inspired on New Year's Day and whipped this bad boy out in a few hours.
I think it has an Anthropologie feel do it. And it's supposed to be off-centered when you wear it...with more feathers on the side. Seriously, I'm so in love with this. It may just be one of my most favorite things that I've ever made. :)



3 comments

Unknown said...

This is sooo cool! I have never seen peacock feathers used for a necklace.. LOVE it! Hope you will share with my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/01/pink-hippo-party-10.html

Marcie @ DWYH said...

What a cute necklace!

www.dontwasteyourhomecoming.com

boyd2 said...

Tres Anthrolopogie!