Thursday, January 13, 2011

stashbuster goods!

.

If you remember, one of my New Year's resolutions was to use up some of my stash of yarn before buying more of it. I was only going to do this for January, but I think I'm going to carry it on through March. I don't even feel like I've made a dent in my yarn.
Anyway, here's a picture of what I had made out of my stash through last weekend.
I'm not sure you can see this but I'll give you a breakdown of what's here:
3 sets of fingerless gloves (2 black and 1 gray)
2 owl hats
2 newsboy hats with flowers
8 earwarmers
I've also made 2 additional earwarmers that aren't pictured (because they were sent to a client) so that brings my grand total up to 10 earwarmers. Are you kidding me? I still have sooooooo much yarn left! UNREAL!
I've made more stuff since taking this picture, so I'll post this each week. Hopefully, I can get this yarn stash to go away!

0 comments