Monday, September 19, 2011

for Sophia.

.

So a co-worker of mine, Tony, has a cutie-patootie of a daughter named Sophia. And this little cutie is about to turn the big 0-1 on October 2nd. So Tony asked me to make a blanket for Sophia out of her favorite onesies from her first year of life. I quickly obliged.

But let's be real. I've only ever made t-shirt blankets...and those were my first sewing projects since 8th grade (circa 1995). So, this was a true test of my skill. (Wait, do I have skills? Hmmm....debateable.)

Regardless, I did my best. And I think it turned out pretty stinking cute ifIdosaysomyself.
 

BEFORE: A stack of sweet little onesies!!

AFTER: a cute little medium-sized cuddle blanket for baby Sophia!!

Fact: my favorite onesie to work with was the NY Yankee one. Duh. That's only my sweet pup's name. holla. 

 happy birthday Sophia!!

1 comment

Unknown said...

What a cute idea!!! Love it!