Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a quick fix.

.

Ok...we're all friends here, right? Right.

And because of that...I'm going to tell you a little tiny secret.

I'm a 30 year female. (yikes...30! more about that later).

And I like stuff. Really any kind of stuff. Stuff. I love me some stuff.

Whew, ok it feels good to get that off my chest.

And because I love stuff, my closests in my little apartment (which I'm totes in love with) are packed the brim. Including (or especially) my linen closet. And then Target had to have an awesome sale on their towels a couple of weeks ago...so of course I bought 6 more towels. So now my already super stuffed linen closet had 6 more fluffy towels to squeeze in.

And that just wasn't working for me.

So I need a quick fix.
Side note: Momma Hicks loves kitchen stuff. Seriously. Its an obsession of hers. Actually, she loves kitchen stuff as much as I love yarn (if that tells you anything). So seriously, forever ago, Momma Hicks found these old Lay's baskets at an antique store. I have no more room in my kitchen for anything like this....sooooooo, I decided to repurpose this bad boy.

 And I hung it in my bathroom, right above the toilet.

 I'm pretty certain that this is NOT what Momma Hicks had in mind for this thing...but it works. And I like it.
 Add some towels.
 Ahh, I love decluttering closests!

VOILA!! It's PERFECT! I'm working on some more decor for the ole bathroom, so I'll post more pictures later.

P.S. The best part about this project. It literally took me 5 minutes to complete. Love quick fixes!!

2 comments

Unknown said...

Yes, love that you used it to hold towels! It looks super cute!!

Unknown said...

Amazing! I would never have thought of that!