Monday, September 26, 2011

trust your struggle.

.

So. This summer. It was awesome and it was rough at the same time. But mainly awesome. Only some minor rough patches. Ugh, ok I digress.

Anyway, my sweet friend Lauren and I were going through some very similiar things at the very same time. (Isn't it funny how God does that? Puts people in your life RIGHT at the exact moment when you need them...or they need you. Wow. He's awesome. And all-knowing.) We were each other's shoulders to cry on...literally. One day, I stumbled across this saying, and immediately shared it with Lauren.

Trust Your Struggle.

Ahh, I love it! We both found such comfort in those three little words. So, of course, I decided to make sure I saw this saying every day.

And, like every other crafter out there, I'm currently obsessed with chevron.



 What struggle are you trusting in today?

0 comments