Wednesday, September 21, 2011

lake of the ozarks.

.

Have I mentioned that I pretty much have the best friends in the whole world? Well if not, I do. Be jealous. All of you.

So my bestie Mel and her sweet hubs Brian (who I went to high school with) invited all of us "How I Met Your Mother" gang (that's what I call us because...well...it is the perfect description for all of us) to Mel's grandparent's lake house at the Ozarks for a long weekend.

It was pure bliss. Coffee every morning down by the lake. Laying out. Swimming. Jet skis. Perfect perfect weather. I loved every second of it.


Me and BriBri.

the gang.
besties: me and Mel

Diana and I on the jet ski. Yes. We took the jet ski out to gawk at all the amazing houses on the Lake. And we totes got lost. For an hour. On the middle of the lake. We just couldn't find our cove at all. P.S. None of our friends came looking for us either. Except for Brian who floated out to the end of our No Wake Cove on a raft. Thank you Search & Rescue.

At dinner one night. The best drinks in the world.

Eric and his Beer Margarita. I may or may not have vomited in my mouth when I tasted that thing. Dis.Gusting.

The ladies. Diana. Me. Sarah. Mel.

For some reason, Brian always makes this face.

Tubing.

While the boys tubed, the girls basked in the wonderful rays.

Probably one of my favorite shots of the whole weekend.



Playing Kings on our last night.

0 comments