Monday, March 28, 2011

smells like roses.

.

I went through my closet a few weeks ago (mainly to make room for all the new clothes I've been buying lately. What? I have a shopping addiciton.) And I pulled these collared shirts out of my closet and stared at them awhile.

You see, I used to wear shirts like these for work thinking they were more "professional". But they just look like crap on me. So my "professional" wardrobe has been revamped and I have no need for shirts like these
(why wear this under a suit, when you can wear a fun cami instead...but that's an entirely different blog post).

But these shirts are made out of some quality fabric. So why send them to Goodwill, when I can give them new life as something else? Call this Kelbys Shirt Re-Incarnation. (original title, I know).

 Look at what I did!!!!!!!!

Who doesn't LOVE flowers?!?! They look great on absolutely anything! I've been putting these on earwarmers and baby hats (and red rose lamps)
 They are so pretty and the perfect way to refashion your old clothes!!!

0 comments