Friday, July 15, 2011

anthropologie inspired bracelets {working title}

.

I saw this tutorial over at Sew.Craft.Create. and KNEW I had to try it for myself.

So I did.

And then I add some Kelby flair.

And I'm obsessed with the final product.

OBSESSED.


I found that broadcloth works better than most fabrics. I think it's just easier to work with.
however, that is simply my opinion. which you didn't ask for...but I'm giving it to you anyways.





I think these look like something right out of Anthropologie...if I do say so myself!!


7 comments

Zerique said...

Love Love Love the bracelets! I am your newest follower and would love for you to check out my blog and possibly follow back!!!! I am also hosting a crafty link up on Wednesday. Join In!!!!
onesweetstory.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

They are FAB bracelets! Love them. Also love your sense of humor...your newest follower!
Kim @
tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

Brit said...

These are amazing! Great job. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

adepejuglows said...

Wow! Lovely colours + Fantastic ideas= wow factor!

Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy said...

Thanks for linking up to The Tuesday Confessional link party! You were featured, so make sure you grab a button and get your brag on! http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/bling-bling-and-few-anthropologie-knock.html
~Macy from Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy

Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Cute! Following from Sumo‘s Sweet Stuff link party. Would love to have you link this up to my {wow me} wednesday link party going on right now over on my blog. Hope to see you there.

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

Becky McNeer said...

very cool and very anthro-esque! i enjoyed reading about your princess past too!
http://homesandbabies.blogspot.com