Wednesday, July 13, 2011

the summer of ROCK.

.

I love jewelry/accessories/etc. I love it all. I love giant statement pieces that really catch people's attention.

Better yet, I love cheap...er, I mean inexpensive DIY projects.

With all of that in mind...I introduce you to my ROCK RINGS!!!
(it's working title...so work with me on this.)

So here ya go. I found these rocks. They are small, somewhat flat and light weight.

perfect.

I got out a can (or two) of spray paint, my favorite Martha Stewart glitter (mixed with Mod Podge of course) and ta da......ROCK RINGS (working title)
duh. how fab is this????

I'm working on some different colors too, but I just couldn't wait to get this project up on the bloggity blog!

(please try not to notice my crooked ring finger...it's an old softball injury from back in the day.)

I totally jacked this idea from http://ispy-diy.blogspot.com/2011/01/stone-ring.html and I don't even feel bad about because her blog is AWESOME!!!!!

0 comments