Friday, July 15, 2011

francesca models...earwarmers!

.

I do love me some earwarmer headbands. And so does Francesca...for two reasons: one...they are a great alternative to hats, but yet keep your ears warm during those cold, Indiana winter months. And two...I have long hair. Most of the time, I love to knot my hair up on the top of my head in a messy knot. Wellllll, you can't really wear hats with a giant messy knot on the top of your head.

Enter headband earwarmers. Love them. Love everything about them.

The Rolling Fields of Green headband earwarmer.


Ok Purdue fans...here's The Windsor headband earwarmer.
(and yes, The Windsor is named after the dorm I lived in before moving off-campus. yesyes, I was a Virgin Vaulter.)



The Americano With Milk headband earmer

Complete with vintage buttons!

All my earwarmers clasp behind your head with a button. They are stretchy and comfy. Oh and highly fashionable.



P.S. Don't forget that all of the flowers are removeable. :)

0 comments