Friday, July 15, 2011

francesca models...hats!!

.

Francesca's been busy lately (she's my styrafoam head model....apparently, I felt the need to give her a name and now refer to her as that name. don't ask.)


Aaaannyyway. Francesca's been out on the balcony a lot these past few nights modeling her little styrafoam heart out. Doesn't she look fabulous?



The Red Poppie hat--flower is made out of red/green felt.
The flower is removeable and can be worn anywhere.

This hat has no name right now. I just can't get inspired to name it. But look how pretty? Navy blue with a hot pink flower. Totes awesome.

It's the suPURDUEper hat! Perfect for all of those Boilermaker fans out there!! Boiler up peeps!
Again, the flower is removeable (all my flowers are removeable!)

It's suPURDUEper!


Another no-namer. Geez...my creativity is lacking here.

I am totes in love with this flower though. How cute are the vintage buttons?


And the Ocean Breeze at Sunset Divine Hat. Who doesn't love the Divine Hat?? (free pattern found at http://www.rheatheylia.com/)




0 comments