Sunday, July 10, 2011

feather embellishments.

.

Sure. It's 90+ degrees here in Indy...and yet, I'm crocheting my life away on hats for the fall and winter. Oh well. I just can't help myself.

I decided to spruce things up a bit and add some festive-ness to my broadcloth flowers. I have a {slight} feather obsession...so why not add some feathers to the flowers?




ta da!!!!! Don't you just love the way it looks??


I almost can't wait until fall to bust these out!! I'll be adding these to our Etsy site this week!!


Linking up here this week:



Skip to My Lou

Crafts Keep Me Sane

Sumo's Sweet Stuff

Fun to Craft

Sew Can Do

Shabby Nest

Fingerprints on the Fridge

Making the World Cuter

Funky Polka Dot Giraffe

LadyBug Blessings

Running with Glitter

1 comment

Christie said...

Ohh! I love the feathers! They add the perfect amount of flare :)