Wednesday, September 22, 2010

homeless tailgaters.

.

Last Saturday was the Purdue football home opener...against Ball State. Needless to say, Purdue won! But Sarah and Lisa and I wanted to be on campus for all of the suPURDUEper festivities. We didn't have any tickets to the game, and we wanted to tailgate (because that's where all the fun happens anyway).



Trying to find parking on Purdue's campus is hard enough...but on a home football game day, it's darn near impossible. So how stoked were we when we spotted this spot on the street NEAR the stadium?? I will say that this may be the smallest parking spot that I have ever attempted to parallel park in....and I nailed it on the first try. Ah-mazing!



Have I mentioned that I'm a HUGE boilermaker fan....and a Purdue alumni? This is what I like to call a Boilermaker Special! Before the game starts, the Purdue Marching Band marches into Ross Ade and plays the Purdue fight song. This may have been Lisa's favorite part.....oh and the World's Largest Drum (hello....can you say three hot blondes??)


After much discussion, we decided that trying to find a parking pass and a spot to tailgate would be a huge freaking hassle. So we decided to just tailgate hop. Sarah and I both knew people tailgating so we figured we would just find a home base for our stuff (and awesome rolling cooler). Luckily, Sarah's family had an awesome tailgating spread so we left the cooler there and walked around the golf course and then over to Slayter Hill.


I don't like the Saints...but I love Drew Brees!

Love my princesses!! We're like a freaking little sorority.....Princess Brooke, Princess Kelby and Queen Tracey.









0 comments