Thursday, September 2, 2010

subway art! (again)

.

last night was a night of finishing up projects that I've been working on for awhile. I got my new Silhouette machine a few weeks ago, and one of the first projects I wanted to make was some Subway Art for my "dining room" (hello, I live in a one-bedroom apartment. I don't have a lot of room for a dining room). Anywho, I finally finished up both pieces last night and am LOVING the way they turned out. I'll get some better pictures of the actual pieces when it's not 11pm and I have some natural light to work with. (I already had the chandelier up, so I wanted to make two pieces to compliment it).

I wanted to make something that was very representative of me during this point in my life...so all of the words are things that describe me right now.

KMH--my initials (Kelby Miller Hicks)
aunt kelbs--my sweet nephew calls me this
sister
writer
friend
doll
yankee--my dog :)
american honey--my "jersey shore" name
beloved--my tattoo (and favorite Bible verse Song of Solomon 2:16)
rockstar--my style
pink
blonde bomber
virgo
princess--representing the 500 Princesses!
daughter
faith hope love
laugh
republican--heck yes!
passionate
runner
fashion
creative
cosmopolitan
chelbs--what everyone calls me!

I'm seriously so pleased with how these turned out! Love Subway Art!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments