Tuesday, September 14, 2010

just another Monday night

.

I love Subway Art! I love that Tatertots and Jello came up with this fantastic idea because I'm slightly obsessed with it! It's so easy and so creative and you can express so many different things with it! I'm working on some Halloween and Christmas Subway Art for my apartment. (And, if you'll remember...I created some for my dining room...)
Anyway, I live in Indy and LoVe the Colts (minus that game on Sunday...whew). So I made this Colts inspired subway art last night. I think I'm going to list it on our Etsy site or sell it at some craft shows this fall. Who in Indy doesn't love the Colts? And this would look so perfect in any game room, bar, or kids room! Love this!!



I am also slightly obsessed with the show "Glee" and I'm so stoked for the season premiere next week (I have a little crush on Puck. Obviously. He's a hottie). So I'm having a Glee party next week for the premiere. There will be more pictures to come (sorry for the bad quality of this one...I took it on my phone at my desk this morning before I mailed out the invites). I have so many Glee-inspired ideas up my sleeve for my party! Can NOT wait!!




2 comments

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Kelby!!

Your subway art turned out so great! I love the color that you used.

And your Glee party sounds like a blast. I love that show!

xox
Jen

marissa with hadley lane said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the comment!

Love the Glee invites....I have a crush on Puck too :)