Monday, September 13, 2010

weekend of crafting

.


Hey all! Hope ya'll had a fantastic weekend! I was able to wrap-up a few projects, which always makes me happy!


The first was this blanket...
According to my notes on Ravelry, I started this bad boy on August 18th and finished this morning. I LOVE this color combination...turqouise, navy and white. I used a pretty shell stitch and love the results! I love big blankets (or "cuddles" as Big Dub calls them) and am completely in love with the size of this one. I'm going to try and post it on our Etsy site later today. Don't you just love those colors!?? Ahh, I do!!


Next on the Project-To-Do-List were these invitations for my sweet friend Amber and her babe Avery. Avery's turning the big 1 next month and Am let me have the creative control over the invites--the only stipulation was that they had a monkey on them somewhere. Here's the final result!! (and how cute is baby Avery?! love that little booger!)

Finally, I was able to get some headbands done. I had these two pink sparkly headbands that needed a girly touch. I love rosettes and I'm loving the way these turned out. I tried to fray them on purpose to give them a more weathered look. I think these would look absoutely adorable on the head of any little girl out there! :)


Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

0 comments