Wednesday, September 22, 2010

who needs tailgating gloves???

.

ok I have to admit, I'm rather proud of these fingerless gloves. First of all, it was the very first crochet pattern that I've ever created and drawn up on my own. Basically, I came up with these last winter because I would always have to take my gloves off to use my iPhone. Hence...FINGERLESS gloves!! Brillant, huh???


I did these for a friend because she wanted some in Colts colors for tailgating before Colts games. (fingerless gloves are PERFECT for holding your beverage and eating your hot dog...FYI). I found this perfect Colts blue yarn that has blue sparkles in it. These are so cute and so feminine...the little buttons on the side are just a fun little touch!

Maybe one of these days I'll actually post the instructions on here....I guess that means I have to write them down first, huh??










0 comments