Thursday, September 2, 2010

that's what little girls are made of...

.

My second Linky Party....I think I'm getting the hang of this! :)


So my best friend Ambra had her third baby...first girl...on Wednesday! Baby Brinley Nicholle came into the world weighing in at 6lbs 10oz. I'm heading up to the hospital today on my lunch to see her...and of course, I cannot go empty handed! So I whipped up a few things for baby Brin!



Crocheting is my love. Seriously, nothing soothes my soul more than taking a skein of yarn and making something so cute and so fun out of it. I made this Love Bird (with a rattle inside) for Brin...mainly because her mama's favorite color is purple! And even though it is finally September, fall and winter are right around the corner. Every little girl needs a girly hat!



Ahh!! Who does't love ruffles??!?!?!!? Even more to the point, who doesn't love a ruffly little baby's butt?? I can't wait to see Brin in these! So fun to make and super easy (got the jeans and the OshKosh onesie from Kohl's...and they were SUPER on sale!)

My little Brin will be the best dressed baby ever!!




1 comment

Mrs. Z said...

ADORABLE! Love it all...so much creativity and talent! :) What a lucky little girl!