Monday, September 27, 2010

hoot.hoot.

.

I had a crazy fun weekend this weekend. Seriously, it was great. I know it was great for a couple of reasons...the main one being that I am completely dragging today. :) In the midst of all that crazy and fun-ness, I did manage to get a new project done (well I started and finished it in about a 24 hour period. On little to no sleep. Sweett!!) I saw this idea on Ravelry and decide that I could try and re-create it for myself. So I did. And I LOVE this so very much!!!!!

(It's supposed to be an owl hat, however I did not put ears on it. And my sweet Dad said it looked like a character on Sesame Street. Whatever Dad--it's cute. So there).So of course, I needed to find the cutest baby in all the land to be my baby model. That part was easy. Meet Grayden...my new little love. (Actually this was the first time I got to meet this sweet little ginger baby too.) Grady's parents are two of my very dear friends, Jason and Laura. Grady's got two older brothers who also hold a special place in my heart...Graham and Gibson. Grady was born a few months ago, but because J and Laura live a few hours away, this was the first time I got to meet him!! I'm head over heels for this little guy...and who wouldn't be?? Look at that sweet face!!

Or this sour.....eeerrr, I mean sweet face!! :)

Check it out here...I'm linking this bad boy up to the following:


a border="0" href="http://firefliesandjellybeans.blogspot.com/search/label/Show%20Off%20Your%20Stuff%20Party" target="_blank">

2 comments

Unknown said...

So, so adorable. The hat and the baby boy. I totally wish I could knit so I could make one for my newest little boy.

http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this! The hat and the "happy face"! You are so talented! very jealous of your amazing knitting skills!