Monday, October 17, 2011

baby Brin is 1!

.

I'm lucky enough to not only have my amazing niece and nephew in my life...but all of my friends have like a million kids each so I'm surrounded by cute-ness most of the time. Not that I'm complaining because I love all of these little rugrats like they were my own (but luckily, they are not...I'm just the super fun Auntie K who shows up with presents and leaves when they're tired. Whew. It's a rough life.)

Remember sweet baby Brin?? My best friend's third child and only girl? Ahh, she's my little Pochantas (just like her mama).

Baby Brin turned 1 on August 31st...which is super funny because Best Friend wanted NOTHING more than to have a September baby. Seriously. That's all she talked about durning her pregnancy...about having a September baby. A baby who's birthstone would be sapphire. In fact, sweet Brinley Nicholle was due on my 29th birthday (September 4th).

But that little monster had her own plans and popped into this world on August 31st, 2010.

I cannot believe she's 1 already. I'm totes in love with her sweet face and of course had to be a part of her special birthday (who's party was on my 30th birthday)!


Pretty sure she's one of the cutest little girls in the world!

Best friends and baby Brin! I love these two brunettes!!

Happy birthday sweet Brin! Auntie K loves you!!

0 comments