Wednesday, October 19, 2011

flirty 30 par-tay.

.



Yes. It happened. I did it. I turned the big 3-0 on September 4th. And honestly, I was completely stoked for this birthday! I wasn't dreading turning 30 at all...I am excited for my next 30 years (as good ole Tim McGraw would say).

One of my best friends--Sarah--had her 30th birthday on September 10th, so we decided to have a joint party on the 9th at our favorite bar in Indy...Ike and Jonesy's!! We love Ike's mainly because it is great people watching and they play the best 80's music ever!! (and if there is a Bon Jovi song playing in a 20 mile radius of Sarah and I, you bet your bottom dollar we are out on the dance floor!)

Seriously, it was the best birthday ever! We drank, danced, laughed, danced some more...the entire night away. Wouldn't have changed anything about it!!


pre-party dinner and birthday dessert with Best Friend at California Pizza Kitchen. nom.nom.

best friends forever.

birthday girls! flirty 30! and yes, I made us Pimp glasses to drink from all night!

my girls are all here!!


our delicious cake made by my sweet friend Jovanna (her business is called The Cakehole! love it!) The cake was berry lemonade flavor and was absolutely amazing.



sparklers for candles!!

The Hicks Girls! My sister made my 30th birthday the best birthday ever!!

My little sister/Princess Ali came down from Purdue for the festivities. love this girl!!


The Hocketts came from St. Louis. I seriously have the best friends ever!!



Lauren, me and Josh. Josh who gave me the best birthday gift ever!! (well thanks to his little sister Shannon)!


Linds and Steph--my Chicago girls!!

More on this outfit later...but yes, I made the entire thing. From the top to the shoes. By far the biggest undertaking of my life, but completely worth it. I lovelovelove the way it looked!!

love my birthday besty!!!
I hope my 31st birthday is as fun as my 30th!!

1 comment

Unknown said...

Your dress looks fabulous, can't wait to hear more about it!! Looks like you had an amazing time with friends and family! Happy Belated Birthday!!