Tuesday, October 4, 2011

baby girl model.

.

Indiana has had a cold snap, as of late. Fine by me....I love me some boot and sweather weather! But that also means that Baby Girl needed some Aunt Kelby creations before the cold set in for good!

So I whipped out my crochet hooks (which, let's be honest, are always nearby) and got to work on some hats for my little Sweet Pea.

And I'm totes bragging but she is the CUTEST little baby model EVER!


I used Hobby Lobby's "I Love This Yarn" because its my most favorite yarn ever. And then I made the flower out of felt from a tutorial I found on Pinterest (shocking right?). I can't find the tutorial right now, but I'll link it up later. The flower is on a pin and a clip so hopefully Baby Girl can rock it on some headbands too.

1 comment

Unknown said...

Your neice is adorable, along with her new hat!!