Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NOEL signs. they're back!

.

Remember last year how I totally stuck-it-to-the-man (aka Pottery Barn) and did a knock-off of their Noel Sign? You should. If not, read it here.

Because these were so amazingly popular last year, I've already started on stocking up for this Christmas season!

Seriously, these make the best Christmas decorations ever! (oh and a fab gift for anyone who loves Christmas!!!!)

Gold.




Silver


These bad boys are 19 inches tall and 16 inches across. I'm selling them on The Hicks Girl Etsy site, or just email me at kelby@hicksgirls.com if you're interested.

2 comments

KimMalk said...

These are very cool! Now I gotta go see how you made them.

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

(found ya on a link party)
seriously.. they charged 150?? the one you made looks nicer too! glad you stuck it to the man.. haha. very cute!