Wednesday, October 26, 2011

camp out with Big Dub and BGB.

.

A few weeks ago, I went down to Evansville to surprise Big Dub! I went down on a Thursday night and he didn't know I was coming until I rang the doorbell! It was super cute to see his reaction and his gasp when Sister opened the door and Rankles runs in! My sweet little boy!

I got to go to pre-school with Big Dub the next day! He was the leader that day and also got to do show-and-tell. After school, we went to the apple orchard.

One of the other main reasons I went to Evansville was to babysit my two baby loves while their Mommy and Daddy had a much needed night out on the town! I love babysitting these two little boogers!

Big Dub and I have a tradition....we like to build forts out of blankets and sleep under them! (Truth be told...Aunt Kelbs is getting a wee bit old for this. My back was killing me the next morning. But Big Dub loves it!)

So the minute Mommy and Daddy left, Big Dub and I got to work! We had tons of pillows and blankets and watched The Smurfs! Big Dub kept saying over and over that it was "the best fort ever!" Ahh, that boy warms my soul.


We couldn't leave Baby Girl out of the fun...even though she crashed for the night a few minutes after these pictures. Love that sweet babe.

0 comments