Wednesday, October 26, 2011

first show of the season.

.

On October 13th, I packed up my little Scion and headed up to Lafayette for...

The Hicks Girls's First Craft Show of the Season!!!

We're mixing up our tactics a little bit this year. Instead of doing all-day craft shows that are open to the public, we are doing more and more in home craft shows with other in home vendors (Lia Sophia, Thirty One Gifts, Tastefully Simple, Scentsy, etc.).

I like this strategy a lot better just because I enjoy talking to people and interacting with them...and you don't really get that option at big all-day craft shows.

So our first show of the season was at my college roommate's house up in Brookston. So not only did I get a chance to hock my stuff, I got to spend some quality time with Linz....which I totes love!!












All in all, it was a great night for The Hicks Girls...we continue to grow and grow up in Lafayette, which I love!!

1 comment

Unknown said...

Wow!! Look at you girls go! Love your stuff, super cute!